graphic design jobs hampshire, web design jobs hampshire, vacancies at the pd group south warnborough
Part-time typesetting & artwork
Monday afternoons & evenings (and possibly Tuesday) – approx 10-12 hours per week.
Would suit graphic design students with InDesign CS experience, excellent attention
to detail (and preferably their own transport).
Excellent opportunity to gain experience within a busy design studio...and getting
paid to do so!
For more details or to apply please contact Scott Karabowicz on 01256 863035
or email: email@example.com
Part-time Web Designer
This roles would be suitable for someone with basic html /css & InDesign experience with an interest in learning more and would involve creating small websites for clients, as well as some artworking duties. This work requires quick turnaround so would suit someone with the ability to handle deadlines and produce work to a high standard with good attention to detail. Approx 2-3 days per week.
Please email CV FAO Glyn to firstname.lastname@example.org
(no phone calls / no agencies please )
Digital Business Development Manager
The PD Group are looking for an individual that would relish the opportunity to be part of an established company, but have the 'get up and go' to voice their ideas and lead new initiatives. You must have a proven track record of generating sales and new business, ideally within the creative industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic / dynamic individual to assist our Sales and Creative Directors and sell our talented services.
- Have the ability and experience of expanding into new territories / sectors
- Continually look for new markets for our agency.
The remuneration package is dependent on experience.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- You will have had at least 3 years’ experience of Sales and New Business ideally
in the creative industry, with a proven track record for increasing revenue.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Must understand design, brand and creativity.
- Must be commercially confident, able to represent the agency at a senior client level.
- You are results driven and have proven achievements.
No Smoking. Clean Driving Licence.
Overview of the role
Reporting to the Creative and Sales Directors, the role involves all aspects of new business development for our PDG Brand, including:
- Understanding and promoting The PD Group and successfully portraying that
to prospective clients.
- Developing and implementing new business strategy
- Identifying and converting new business opportunities
- Leading new business meetings, proposals and pitches
- Writing proposals and negotiating fees and contracts
- Developing and managing marketing initiatives and activities
- This is a 'hit the ground running' role, for someone who is confident in their ability to successfully communicate face-to-face with prospective clients and work colleagues.
Please email CV FAO Nikie to email@example.com
(no phone calls / strictly no agencies please )